so i had a proper fucking scare today
basically me and my friends were walking across some fields to get to this farm near us, and im guessing that we somehow crossed onto private land at some point (even though there were NO signs telling us that and we didnt cross any gates or leave tge footpath or anything) and basically these two dogs ran out of this house and were like barking and growling at us??
and like we walked really slowly past them and i could hear them right behind me following us and growling and i had to try and stay rly calm and not run or scream or make eye contact, and THEN two more fucking massive dogs came running over the hill in front of us and under the fence and this properly fucking massive bulldog was like barking and snapping at my friend??? and they had us surrounded and we had to just turn round really slowly and just edge past the first dogs and they followed us for a while but once we got off their land they left us alone
im so shaken up, like, we probably werent in much danger bc they obviously belonged to someone and i think the idea was just to scare us, but at the time i thought i was gonna have a fuckin heart attack
now im like wrapped up w a cup of really strong tea- which i definitely needed!!!
"where’s my christian grey????” hopefully locked up in prison
What do we say to the god of death? *points to d&d* ‘They’re over there.’
ok so i did myself a french plait today
pros: i look adorable
cons: it took thirty-five minutes and my arms and shoulders have completely cramped up
Weird Al’s polka medleys are always the bomb, man.
- "Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus
- "Pumped Up Kicks" by Foster the People
- "Best Song Ever" by One Direction
- "Gangnam Style" by Psy
- "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen
- "Scream & Shout" by will.i.am feat. Britney Spears
- "Somebody That I Used To Know" by Gotye feat. Kimbra
- "Timber" by Pitbull feat. Kesha
- "Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO
- "Thrift Shop" by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Wanz
- "Get Lucky" by Daft Punk feat. Pharrell
And yet he isn’t related to Frankie Yankovic
OH MY GOD A NEW ONE
Here is a short list of a few of the hundreds of examples of the media intentionally manipulating the public to support Israel’s recent offensive against Palestinians
July 24, 2014
- CNN journalist re-assigned from the region after tweeting that Israelis celebrating the death of civilians were scum.
- NBC journalist re-assigned after reporting too honestly on the situation on-the-ground.
- FOX News putting images of Gaza reduced to rubble with captions indicating (falsely) that it is damage done to Israel inflicted by Palestinian rockets. (image attached)
- The New York Times changing the headline about four children playing on the beach being killed by Israel to something that is intentionally vague/ambiguous.
- Diane Sawyer misidentifying photos of Palestinians in the conflict, claiming they are Israelis.
- MSNBC contributor Rula Jebreal calling out the network bias toward Israel and then having her TV appearances canceled as repercussion.
- Unfair coverage from the BBC which was protested widely in England.Please reblog or message with additions as you see/think of them and I will edit with the additions. I am sure we can create quite a large list of examples.
"I just got here, I’m starting to feel a little bit like a rock star. I was pouring some new beer, Valar Morghulis, from the tap and people were cheering, so it really doesn’t get much better than that. I’m pouring beer, people are cheering." - Pedro Pascal at Brewery Ommegang’s “Valar Morghulis” tasting event in San Diego Comic Con. (x)